The HCA “Earn While You Learn” Resident/Fellow Stipend Program
HCA offers residents and fellows in selected medical specialties the opportunity to earn money now - while in training - through the HCA "Earn While You Learn" Resident/Fellow Stipend Program.
Please note: You must have completed a minimum of 9 months of residency training to be considered for the program.
Benefits To You
For the resident or fellow who meets the criteria and is selected as a stipend recipient, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Monthly financial assistance while you are in training
- Stipend funds are forgiven provided you serve on active medical staff at an HCA affiliated Hospital for two (2) years
- No extra duty/call related requirements - not while in training and not while in practice
- You can go anywhere in the US where there is an HCA hospital and a demonstrated need for your specialty
- Stipend Policies and Procedures
- Stipend FAQ
- Stipend Eligible Specialties
- Stipend Application
- HCA Hospital Locations