Need Extra Cash During Training?
HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, is committed to the future generation of caregivers and seeks quality physicians to join the medical staff at one of our locally managed facilities. To support this effort, HCA's Training Program Outreach (TPO) team offers an Educational Seminar Series along with the HCA “Earn While You Learn” Resident/Fellow Stipend Program to assist physicians during their training. Find out how you can take advantage of the resources offered and become part of the HCA family of caregivers.
- Financial assistance is available to residents and fellows in selected medical specialties
- Stipend funds are 100% forgiven provided the recipient is on the active medical staff at an HCA-affiliated Hospital for 2 years
- No extra duty/call related requirements - not while in training and not while in practice
- Stipend recipients can go anywhere in the US where there is an HCA hospital and need for their specialty
- Stipend Brochure, Application Packet, and Policies and Procedures
- See what your colleagues are saying about the Stipend Program